Book nilakurinji blooms visit- Eravikulam National park
Season Time :
Visited Date :
Posted Date :
Local Language :
Distance : 4 km
Time Duration : 2 hours
Indian :750/- INR/ Person
Foreigners : 900/- INR / Person
Direct booking only ( Eravikulam National Park entrance )
This “Kurinji Trail” walk takes you through the different types of habitat such as forest patch, Grassland, Streams, Waterfall, etc and you have the opportunity to see the Neelakurinji flowers and Nilgir Tahr along the valley of Anamudi Peak which is the highest peak in the peninsular India.
More details visit website:Booking visit-https://eravikulamnationalpark.in
Welcome to Kerala
Dos & DON’TS
1. This National Park is declared for the protection & conservation of the Nilgiri Tahr; which is an endangered species.
2. While on safari, sighting of wildlife is absolutely based on chance; not certain.
3. Carrying of food and beverage items into the Park is prohibited.
4. Do not litter the park; leave your foot prints only.
5. Smoking, consumption of alcohol and other contrabands inside the Park is prohibited.
6. Feeding, teasing, disturbing wild animals is strictly prohibited.
7. While inside the Park, do not keep pet animals, firearms, traps, poisonous or any other substance which is injurious to the wildlife.
8. Please take care to limit your presence in the designated areas only while inside the Park.
9. Illegal entry, use of unauthorized space, unauthorized trekking and picnicking is punishable.
10. Do not play music, honk or speak loudly. Silence can help you hear wildlife
11. Do not carry plastic materials inside the park as the Park is a Plastic free zone.
Breaching any of the above don’ts or any other lawful directions of the Park management through the staff on duty will be fined suitably and/ penalised as per the provisions contained in the Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972 or as deemed fit.
How to reach
The park is accessible from Kochi (Kerala) and Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) Airports, which are located at about 148 km and 175 km respectively. Munnar, the nearest town (13 km) is well connected by roads from Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
The nearest Railway Station in Kerala is Alwaye (120 km) and Coimbatore (160 km) in Tamil Nadu.
Eravikulam Entrance Fee
Entry time: 7:00 am – 4.00 pm
Indian Adults – 120/- (Children – 90/-)
Foreign Nationals – 400/-
Ordinary Camera – 40/-
Video Camera – 315/-
Reservation fee Rs 50/- (Reservation counter 9 am – 3 pm at Information centre, Munnar)
Eravikulam National Park : February to March
Special credits: Eravikulam national park & Kerala Tourism