(1) Lotus Temple (Free entry)
(2) Kalkaji Mandir (Free entry)
(3) Jama Masjid (Free 300Rs for Photos)
(4) Gurdwara Bangla sahib-Sikh Temple (Free)
(5) Lodi Garden (Free)
(6) India Gate (free)
(7) Jantar Mandir (Entry Fee 100 Rs)
(8) Qutab Minar (Entry Fee 250 Rs)
(9) Humayuns Tomb (Entry Fee 250 Rs)
(10) Tomb of safdarjung (Entry Fee 100 Rs)
(11) Raj Ghat- Gandhi memorial (Free entry)
(12) Red Fort (Entry Fee 250 Rs)
(13) Dilli haat (Entry Fee 20 Rs)
keep your things safe.
keep safe and clean city
Many first-time travelers to India find themselves falling victim to scams and touts and unfortunately Delhi has a lot of both. Be on guard for anybody trying to help you by giving you unsolicited directions or travel advice. Do not blindly rely on the advice of taxi and auto drivers. If this is your first time to India, do not openly admit it, as this will make you more vulnerable to touts.